Food Pantry at FSC
The food pantry is a major component of the Falmouth Service Center. Residents of Falmouth, Mashpee, Otis Air Force Base, and those who work in Falmouth may use the pantry once every three weeks as needed and may choose from our selection of perishable and non-perishable items.
How do I know if I qualify?
I need food assistance. How do I know if I qualify for food assistance from the Falmouth Service Center?
- You qualify if you find yourself struggling to afford food for yourself and your family
- You qualify if you are a resident of Falmouth, Mashpee, Otis Air Force Base or you work in Falmouth
What do I need to bring with me when I come into the Service Center?
You will need to bring in verification of your current address. (e.g. bills, other piece of mail, lease, etc.) The verification must have a current date on it.
If you do not live in Falmouth, Mashpee, or Otis Air Force Base but instead work in Falmouth, then you should bring in proof of employment in Falmouth. (e.g. current paystub)
If you are a resident of another town on Cape Cod, then click here for a list of food pantries available to you on Cape Cod.
- Monday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
If you have more questions about the Falmouth Service Center Food Pantry, please call us at 508-548-2794 or email us.