Our mission is to ease stress, reduce hunger and improve the quality of life for our neighbors in need. The Falmouth Service Center (FSC) works to increase self-sufficiency by helping to build networks among clients, neighbors and agencies.
Emerald House Thrift Shop
Are you looking for a new job or for the perfect dress? Head over to the Emerald House to look for that new suit or jacket - they are now 50% off! Dresses are as well!
Tuesday, August 18
Free 30 minute legal consults are available here at FSC and are coordinated by WE CAN. The consults are 30 minute appointments for low to moderate income participants to receive guidance on their legal issues. If you would like more information or would like to make an appointment: 1-508-430-8111.
Has the Falmouth Service Center made a difference in your life or the life of someone you know? Then please contact us and we'll let you know how you can 'share your story'. All stories will be shared anonymously and no real names will be used.
Falmouth Eats Together
Please plan to join us for our next Falmouth Eats Together Community Meal which will be held on Thursday, August 6th at John Wesley United Methodist Church located on Gifford Street in Falmouth. The meal will be held from 4 - 6 p.m and is free.
We’re Here to Help
There are people in Falmouth who cannot always afford to buy food, or to heat their home during the winter. There are people who live for days or weeks at a time with no electricity because they've fallen behind on their bills.
- The cafeteria worker at your child's school who is a single parent
- The checkers and baggers at your local grocery and retail store
- The teacher assistant in your child's day care center
- Your neighbor down the street who has been laid off and is having trouble meeting his/her mortgage payment
- The elderly woman/man on a fixed income who lives across the street
- Your next door neighbor whose husband left her with three small children
- The families who have chronically ill children, or are themselves struggling with incapacitating illness
- The man or woman who drives your child's school bus
You or someone you love may have the need for assistance within the year. You can never know what will happen, but it's good to know we're here to help.
With over 400 volunteers, the campus is truly a place
where Falmouth residents can be of service, and in turn,
can come if they are in need of service.