Our mission is to ease stress, reduce hunger and improve the quality of life for our neighbors in need. The Falmouth Service Center (FSC) works to increase self-sufficiency by helping to build networks among clients, neighbors and agencies.
Falmouth Eats Together
Join us on Thursday, June 20 from 4 - 6 p.m @ the Waquoit Congregational Church located on Rte. 28 in Waquoit for the next Falmouth Eats Together Community Meal. We are hoping for fabulous weather as we will be under the tents.
Falmouth Road Race
Would you like to run the Falmouth Road Race or know someone who wants to run? The Falmouth Service Center has numbers available to runners who are willing to raise money for FSC. For more information, call us at 508-548-2794 or click here.
Find us on Twitter!
Yes, you can now find us tweeting over on Twitter! For those of you who are on Twitter, just click on the icon in the lower right corner to start following us on Twitter.
We’re Here to Help
There are people in Falmouth who cannot always afford to buy food, or to heat their home during the winter. There are people who live for days or weeks at a time with no electricity because they've fallen behind on their bills.
- The cafeteria worker at your child's school who is a single parent
- The checkers and baggers at your local grocery and retail store
- The teacher assistant in your child's day care center
- Your neighbor down the street who has been laid off and is having trouble meeting his/her mortgage payment
- The elderly woman/man on a fixed income who lives across the street
- Your next door neighbor whose husband left her with three small children
- The families who have chronically ill children, or are themselves struggling with incapacitating illness
- The man or woman who drives your child's school bus
You or someone you love may have the need for assistance within the year. You can never know what will happen, but it's good to know we're here to help.
With over 400 volunteers, the campus is truly a place
where Falmouth residents can be of service, and in turn,
can come if they are in need of service.